♔ LINGERIE'S HELPER APPLICATION

HELPER APPLICATION
subject: lingerie
1) Are you at least 15 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
Yes, I am 19 years old. I am central standard and reside in the United States.

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
I've been staffing large scale (500+ to 100,000+ member bases) websites for about five years now and servers on and off again for about two, I'm in college to become a veterinary technician, and most of my spare time is spent freelance writing for spare cash, gaming, or performing staff duties on FF (and here if accepted).

3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper?
The love put up an announcement about needing more staff members and I enjoy it so I figured I'd finally join the party.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?
While unemployed I can devote several hours a day every day, once I become employed in the near future this will be adjusted to suit my work schedule.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
5 collective years of administration, moderation, and helper experience on multiple websites including but not limited to southernpoint.proboards.com (dead/inactive), feralfront.com (active, still staff), CoTD (dead/inactive/website down), and WCF (dead/inactive/website down).

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
Toxicity within the Rust community, problem members, etc.

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?
Yes.

8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?
Negative.

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
Yes.

10) Do you have any questions?
Negative.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
APROVED

Possible forum moderator as well.