5lime's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence? I am 14, my timezone is PTC or Pacific, USA (although i sound 17 or 18)
2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)? My Hobbies are gaming and karate
3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper? I want to become a helper on Crimson becuase I play this server a lot and I really like it and I feel like i can help out becuase I record whenever I play so if there is a Hacker, Abuser, and/or Rule breaker I can report them or do my job to help
4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week? 55-70 per 2 weeks
5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)? I do not have any Helper experience or anything of that sort but I feel like its time to try to help out.
6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper? People breaking the rules after being warned and complaining when they knew they where breaking the rules
7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines? Yes
8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators? No, None at all
9) Do you handle instruction and direction well? Yes
10) Do you have any questions? No, But thanks for your time accepted or denied ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/5lime/ (custom URL) 76561198349794595 (steam id) 524 hours on Rust

Last edited:

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Hey 5lime thanks for taking your time to apply, i see that your only 14, we will have to see how you handle things on the server so just keep playing, if you don't get accepted you can always try again after a few months.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.