• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ՏҽɾɑƘíɑհ

Supporter
Lifetime
Alright, this time i'm going to be serious about this application and not write stupid shit in the questions.
1) Are you at least 15 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
I'm 19

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?

At the moment i work for a company called "Fleet Farm" So for things i do outside of working. I play League Of Legends, CS:GO, Overwatch, Elsword, A lot of others i just don't play them often. I've started to mess around with coding for games. I Draw but i haven't been keeping up on it since iv'e lost some interest in it considering i haven't really gotten to where i want to be. (I'm bad at it lol) I used to snowboard but from some wipe outs i can't really do it anymore since it's given me a lot of back issues.

3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper?

I would like to become a helper, because i feel this server could use a few more people online that would be able to mute/punish players who are being unfair, and or being obnoxious in the chat. Since it does seem to happen a lot with no one online to stop it.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?

When ever i'm not working i can get on if needed, or i will be online a lot more now that i have fixed my garbage computer. But just to show how much time i have played on this server alone, 400+ of my rust hours have been on this server alone.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?

I used to be a Moderator here, but as you know i got demoted due to being inactive. I have owned a few mine craft servers in my time when i played none of them are up anymore. Mainly because i had no way to keep the servers up since i was in high school at that time.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?

I mean, what can i say. It's always going to be a challenge with being staff, no matter where it's at. But it's something you just have to deal with. And i understand what issues will come up i understand how to handle them. And i'm sure i can handle them just mighty fine.

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?

Yes i do.

8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?

No i will not.

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?

If the the instruction is with-in reason then yes. But if i find it a direction that does not make any sense, or has no justification i'm going to ask you to explain the reasoning behind it before i go through with it.

10) Do you have any questions?
No i do not.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Thanks for turning in an application,

I'm reviewing your application and will get back with a response soon.
I need to consider a couple things and consult a few people before making a decision.

Make sure to be active in the server and show us you mean business about becoming a staff member.

In the meantime, I'll get back to you soon with my response. (within the next 48 hours)

Please keep in mind there is a very mixed opinion on this topic. Try and show people they can count on you to help us run the server.

Thanks,
Ember

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Lets give it a shot. Though there are mixed opinions, I feel you can make up with the others and help us manage the server.

Be as active as possible for the next two weeks.

During the two week probation period, we reserve the right to remove you from your position no questions asked.

Approved, dont make me regret it.