Helper application from Exitus

Exituss

Supporter
Lifetime
Hellow Staffs and Admin

1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
I'm 26 years old
and I'm from Switzerland time zone (CET / MEZ)

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
I have a small company here in Switzerland, we work in the highest water pressure and all this is controlled by robots
I have a bachelor's degree in engineering
My Hobbies are my car, i drive in the year 7-10 times on the Nürburgring(DE) and on the Silverstone(GB)
My Other Hobbies are Computer Modding and how can it be different i like to Game :p

3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper?
I currently see no helpers in my time zone or any mod is online when I play, there are a lot of players in my time zone where other people curse or just do not write English in the Global Chat, and so I want to put that into law and order
4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?
Unfortunately, I can not quite answer this question, because it may be that I am not at home during the week because I'm on Mondays, but when I'm at home I can infect 5-8 hours each day for the Crimson server, and come on the weekend it on my wife on it
5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
I used to work on a site as a tech agent, where I sold programs, I gave that post four years ago, and partly I still do videos for certain sites, have worked as a modder on a German Arma3 altis live server and have different Skins made
6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
Hmm, good question I would use my time well and support the server with my good eyes, that the server stays tidy, and all players have fun on the server, and that the Crimson server becomes good and well known, I do my job after Guidelines of the server
7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?
In any case, it is like in my company there are also rules, who does not stick to it must expect consequences, you also have to reckon with rules in the game, even in real life you have to keep to rules!
8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?
No, orders and instructions are always followed by the Higher Authorized Person, it is like in the army or in a company, so I will have no problems with it
9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
I do, I follow
10) Do you have any questions?

ATM not

King Regards Exitus

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Thanks Exituss for taking your time to apply, we will look into your application and we will let you know within 24-48 hours, and a little note, playing with other staff will help with your application a lot.

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Hi exitus nice to see you apply for helper application. There something you have to take note. You must be active in the server at least a few hours per day 4-5 days per week to obverse players doing also any problem in server that need to report owner. Not the hype of playing rust for a few weeks or months then go MIA. A lot helper fail the requirement and get demoted. I had been active in the server for a year plus and seen a lot things and players in the server. We helper are just staff not admin if any player ask for admin aka Pur3x owner is not around tell them we helper staff is here to help. The reason is we don't want player to say admin abuse, @Pur3x don't play only get on for doing stuff in the server. Do not use vulgarities on any players even a sick salty kids, just endure it or confront them in a cool manner as I always did but sometime I have to control myself for not over react to players. Good luck on your application.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
We will be extending the application for a couple more days.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Denied. The only reason you got denied was because you didn't let us know about your old bans and having bans on your steam account doesn't look good and we are strict in regards vac bans and game bans, but if it wasn't for that then you might have been accepted.

Exituss

Supporter
Lifetime
Denied. The only reason you got denied was because you didn't let us know about your old bans and having bans on your steam account doesn't look good and we are strict in regards vac bans and game bans, but if it wasn't for that then you might have been accepted.
Alright all right, I agree with that, was my stupid time 5-6 years ago, but unfortunately you can not reverse it, thanks for the answer