Helper Application

MC2K♛

Supporter
Lifetime
1) im 17 years old i come from Australia vic
2) i go to carwatha collage P-12 im an engineer i build homes and some times i go help out my dad at his car shop he sells used cars my hobbies are playing soccer my fav team is real madrid i really love to play games i play pc games and console games to
3) i want to become a crimson battle field helper so i can help the community and its one of my fav servers that i play on
4) i can go on crimson battle field for about 14 to 17 h a day
5) no i dont
6) if i do become a helper the challenge would be keeping the server under control as u can see some times there are racist comments in the crimson chat
7) yes i accept
8) i will accept any thing the owner on the server says and the mods i will never decline ant thing they would say
9) some times i do handle it well and some times i dont it matters what mood im in
10) no i dont have any more comments to say

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Thanks for resubmitting the application.

We are currently reviewing your application and will be getting back to you within a few days.

Please notify me when you're available to talk in discord.

Thanks,
Ember

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
After careful consideration we are going to have to deny this application for now.

We are looking for people who are a little more pro-active about becoming a staff member.

As previously stated i wanted you to notify me when you were available to talk in discord. You did once, but i was unavailable at the time. I haven't heard from you since then.

If this position was important to you, i feel you would have stepped up and actively communicated with me instead of bothering the owner every other day.

For now, I will be denying this application.
In about a week, if you're still interested in becoming a helper please resubmit an application and carefully consider what made the decision about this one. You also should realize that being a helper is not some "im going to have an advantage in arguments on the server" type of role. You are expected to do many things as a helper. Many of our current helpers fail to do this like they're supposed to. As a helper, you are required to update me daily, notify me if you will be gone more than a day. And bring all cheaters etc to my attention.

Thanks for applying. Please try again later after reviewing this application.

Ember
Denied