Would you support the idea?

Would you like to see us make a presence in MMO's?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Hello everyone,

I've been doing some thinking and have come to the conclusion we need more real estate. What I mean is that we need more of a presence in games.

We have tried ARK as an expansion, and ArmA. However, we never took off. So I was thinking that if we were to expand, why not an MMO? They have tons of content, we can create a guild for Crimson Servers, and bring in population on a large scale. If anything, it should at least help as far as our renown goes.

With that being said, I will be creating a guild for our community on the MMO, "Star Wars : The Old Republic"

If you haven't heard of this game, I highly recommend it. It is Free to play. However I recommend subscribing, its 15 USD per month. As the title suggests, it's Star Wars. It has everything you could think of.

The basic side choice of characters is as you would expect. Republic or Imperial.

Each side has its own classes. For example, the republic has Gunslingers, and the Imperials have Snipers.

The gear customization also gets pretty in-depth.

Theres alot more, but it's too much to go into detail and explain, please check it out if you havent heard of it already. I will post a link to the site. You can also download it from there as well.

http://www.swtor.com

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Ember

Love the idea man. I think it would do good. However im not really into that type of gameplay. Ark and rust are a totally differant gameplay and in my opinion are much more realistic. But i mean maybe this is just my opinion. But defiently a good idea .

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Yeah MMO's arent so much based towards realism... Especially Star Wars.

Hello everyone,

I've been doing some thinking and have come to the conclusion we need more real estate. What I mean is that we need more of a presence in games.

We have tried ARK as an expansion, and ArmA. However, we never took off. So I was thinking that if we were to expand, why not an MMO? They have tons of content, we can create a guild for Crimson Servers, and bring in population on a large scale. If anything, it should at least help as far as our renown goes.

With that being said, I will be creating a guild for our community on the MMO, "Star Wars : The Old Republic"

If you haven't heard of this game, I highly recommend it. It is Free to play. However I recommend subscribing, its 15 USD per month. As the title suggests, it's Star Wars. It has everything you could think of.

The basic side choice of characters is as you would expect. Republic or Imperial.

Each side has its own classes. For example, the republic has Gunslingers, and the Imperials have Snipers.

The gear customization also gets pretty in-depth.

Theres alot more, but it's too much to go into detail and explain, please check it out if you havent heard of it already. I will post a link to the site. You can also download it from there as well.

http://www.swtor.com

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Ember
I would love to see you guys evolve to that game. I absolutely love it! With a CrimsonGuild it would not take long to become alpha on any server we chose. MMO's have been my specialty. I play Mythborne with 3rd ranking in server with 90m BR (Battle rating). So if we were to do this please let me know as I can help everyone get started! Great idea Ember!

You know how many hours i've sunk into SWTOR so if you need a co founder for the guild I'm more than willing

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
I don't like the idea, and no one is going to become co-founder of anything if it has the name crimsonbattlefield, crimsonbattlefield is based on rust for now and its going to stay like that for a while bc the player base is going down, and i wont be supporting this idea.

We brought up arma 3 server, and it failed.

Then Ark and it failed.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
and Officer Zukenny you love the idea but you can't play ? CrimsonServer ? we are CrimsonBattlefield not crimsonservers.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Everyone, Crimson Servers is a different group. Our servers are referred to as "CB Servers"

We will be looking closer into the MMO's soon.

Thanks for the replies!
Ember

Status
Not open for further replies.