Zukenny's Helper Application

Hello everyone, for most of you who are unaware my name is Chris, also known as Officer Zukenny. I am 18 almost 19 years of age. i currently live in Australia which is Aest 10+. i have a few hobbies, i am a chef by trade and a qualified sub teacher, i love to cook, listen to music, play games, sleep and masturbate (as im sure every guy does XD). i want to become a Crimsonserver helper simply because i am on a lot and most of the time i am on when there are no other staff members on. due to my timezone. although this might seem like a disadvantage i see it as an advantage, here are a few advantages i believe i could provide to Crimson, i am an outgoing and honest person, i am very easy to get along with, my timezone makes me available when no other staff members are available, i am very dedicated in what i do and i strive to achieve my best in everything i do. i feel like i could provide this server with a lot of love and help. i'm willing to do anything any other staff member tells me to do however if it breaks the crimson rules i will not do it :) i devote alot of my time to crimson in building bases raiding and making friends. i dont foresee any challenges in becoming a helper as i am willing to give this position as a helper all my time, effort and dedication. working as a chef for 4 years and working in the industry for 7 years has taught me a lot about multitasking and working under intense pressure as well as being able to follow instructions thoroughly and quickly. i have similar expericance as being a mod, admin and a owner before, however that was not on rust, a few games where i have been staff on are Garry's mod, mine craft and thats it i think aha. well thank you for taking your time and effort into reading my application thanks xx stay sexy <3

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines? Yes

8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators? No

10) Do you have any questions? No

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Thanks for taking interest in becoming a part of our staff and putting in a helper application.

we will review it and get back to you within 48 hours!

If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Thanks,
Ember

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Lets give it a shot. Remember to follow the guidelines. I will expect updates at least once a day. If there is a day you wont be able to be on, let me know.

Approved